Want to review and compare prospective Experts for your project with colleagues or on your own time? You may save these Experts for later review by adding them to a Roster. Rosters are groupings of Experts that you can save in convenient lists for quick reference. To learn more about rostering Experts, explore the below topics:
Create a Roster
2. Click on Experts under Search
3. Click on Ellipsis Icon
4. Click on Add to Roster
5. Click into the Select a Roster space to select a Pre-existing Roster or create a New Roster
6. Enter the New Roster Name
7. Enter a Roster Description
8. Choose a Roster Visibility Setting
9. Click on Add Expert
Editing a Roster
2. Click on Edit Pencil
3. Edit Roster Name or Description
4. Change Roster's Visibility
5. Enter Name to Add a collaborator
6. Remove an Expert from a Roster by unchecking the box next to an Expert’s name
7. Click on Clear All or Select All to take a mass action
8. Click on Save Roster
What are the Roster Name requirements?
Roster names can only contain letters, numbers, and the following characters - . _ ~ ( ) [ ] ' ! * : @ , ;
Is there a limit to the number of Experts that can be added to a roster?
There is no limit to the number of Experts that can be added to a Roster.
Can a roster be shared with a colleague?
Yes, your Roster can be shared by either changing the visibility setting to Visible to everyone in the company or by adding your colleague as a collaborator.
How can I add Experts from a Roster to my project?
To find out how to add or invite Experts to pitch to your project, please click here to learn how.
Can I compare rostered Experts side by side?
Yes, you can view and compare up to three Expert profiles simultaneously by following the steps as outlined here.
Not sure where to get started? Click HERE to complete a Sales Contact Us Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support.