To post a new project, clients can navigate to their dashboard to click "New Project," and will be routed to the project form.
Examples and skills recommender will help clients describe projects as they're guided through the four sections of the project need form:
Provide a title, industry, and select a project type.
Only 1 project type per project can be selected, and can be edited later if needed.
- Describe the project to help understand the your project needs in more detail.
Enter relevant skills candidates should possess in order to complete your project. Skills will help Catalant recommend and match the right candidates to your project.
Catalant’s skills recommender will also suggest relevant skills to add to the project based on information collected in the previous section of the need form, and any skills that have already been added.
- Attach any additional documents that will help readers better understand the project.
- Define an estimated start and duration for the project. There is the option to define general timeframe or provide specific dates.
- Select if you'd like to engage a single person or a team or firm.
- Provide a preferred location for the project: onsite, remote or hybrid.
- Provide a budget range which will be visible to expert(s) as they browse projects and submit their pitch. Clients can also decide to provide a budget later if they'd like to speak with experts or a Catalant representative before determining an appropriate budget.
- Indicate if this project should be visible to experts to submit a pitch and introduce themselves. If this option is selected, a company name and client name are required. These will appear for the expert when they are reviewing the project to pitch.
- Unlisted will keep the project private, and only visible to invited experts.