Welcome to Catalant's New Client Dashboard. Below are a descriptions of features which may be helpful.
The welcome banner will be kept up to date with the most important information for users, including education, feature announcements, and more. The welcome banner can be dismissed from your dashboard by clicking “x” on the top right corner.
- Returning users will see their projects “In Progress” first (excludes completed and archived projects). The project tracker and call to action will show you where you are with your project and your next step.
- New users without projects can post a new project and learn about how Catalant works.
- Users who have peers in Catalant will be able to see projects their peers have posted under “Company Projects”. This will exclude projects that have been made private.
Unsure how to get started with Catalant? Post a project to get started, or explore our vast network of experts to see their profiles and experiences!
Quickly see which experts you have worked with before, and re-engage them on a new or existing project. Users who have peers in Catalant will be able to see experts their peers have worked with under “Company Experts”.
Upon clicking re-engage, you will be prompted to invite the expert to the proposal stage on either an existing project or create a new project.
- If you invite the expert to an existing project, the expert is sent an invite to create a proposal for that project.
- If you invite the expert to a new project, you’ll be brought to the project form. It will be pre-filled with information from the last project you engaged that expert on (Industry, Skills, Location, Type of Hire, Visibility. Upon publishing the new project, the expert is invited to submit a proposal on the project.
NEW! Invite Teammates
Enjoyed your experience with Catalant, and have teammates who could use help with a project? Users who have peers in Catalant will now be able to invite additional teammates to join!