Clients can manage notifications from the Communications Preferences area, located under Settings. These notifications include Project Updates, Community News, Messages from Catalant, Announcements & Education, and General Support.
These are email notifications for key updates regarding projects you’re involved with. If you have more than one project happening at once, you may manage notification preferences for each project separately by clicking on Manage Updates, then select the projects you would like to receive project update notifications for, or unselect the projects for which you would not like to receive project update notifications:
Monthly newsletters and information about Catalant events near you.
Messages from Catalant
Catalant team members may reach out to assist you with projects or learn more about your project interests.
Announcements & Education
Learn about new product features, best practices, and helpful hints on how to use the product.
We’ll make sure you stay informed about support issues and policy changes, such as updates to our Terms of Service.
Managing Communications Preferences
- To adjust your Communications settings, navigate to Account under Settings, then Click Communications Preferences.
- Click to Toggle each respective communication type ON or OFF:
Where are these communications sent?
Platform notifications are sent to your Preferred Email Address. To learn more on how to update your Preferred Email Address, click here.
What if I am not receiving any communications?
If you are experiencing issues receiving notifications, please:
- check your spam/junk folders
- verify the email address entered is the correct email
- Whitelist Catalant domains: catalant.com and gocatalant.com
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Please be sure to send your request from an email address associated with your account to expedite the account verification and troubleshooting process.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Catalant Support at email@example.com .